StreamBee is a startup building actionable insights for content creators in the live streaming industry.
As you probably know, streaming blew up in recent years. Every month there are 10 million people streaming games to platforms like Twitch, YouTube or Facebook Gaming and 99% of them struggle to grow their channels. We empower these streamers to make informed decisions based on the data. And with data-driven tips, we help them to grow faster and turn their passion into a sustainable career.
StreamBee is streamers’ personal business intelligence team, but in a form of a tool.
We are a diverse group of 11 friends (and counting) from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and USA. We are based in Prague, but we don’t mind you being based anywhere else. We are currently working on a number of upcoming tools (we are pre-launch) and are looking to expand our team. Want to learn more about us? Click here.
Data Engineer / Data Scientist
We are looking for a new Data Engineer (Scientist) to join our team and help us create a solution for data management and analysis. Everything from standard KPIs to machine learning.
Who are we looking for
- Capable Data Engineer who works with AWS data management and machine learning services. The backend of our applications is built in .NET and on the frontend we use React and TypeScript. We have the data stored in PostgreSQL, S3 and we are trying out ClickHouse.
- Everything runs in the cloud on AWS, where we would like to store a larger amount of data and subsequently work with them. The solution will be deployed using IaC in Terraform, which we are switching to. Your goal will be to design and create a data pipeline – a way to collect, store and analyze the data. As a result, there will be plenty of room for self-realization as well as the selection of specific technologies.
- You have experience with machine learning – from model creation to its training and prediction.
- Scraping and crawling are no foreign words to you. You are not afraid of integration on third-party APIs – Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
- You want to be part of a growing startup that plans to launch unique applications into the world.
- You have professional English.
What you can expect from us
- fully flexible working hours
- friendly atmosphere (no corporate bs)
- small agile development team – everyone plays a key role in the product direction
- fully remote or hybrid work mode
What’s the deal
- part-time position or full-time position
- competitive compensation depending on your experience
- external form of collaboration – contractor
- Employee Equity Stock Options Program (ESOP) – own a part of StreamBee
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
or email us manually at hello (a) streambee.io
We encourage you to apply
StreamBee is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic.