StreamBee is a startup building actionable insights for content creators in the live streaming industry.
As you probably know, streaming blew up in recent years. Every month there are 10 million people streaming games to platforms like Twitch, YouTube or Facebook Gaming and 99% of them struggle to grow their channels. We empower these streamers to make informed decisions based on the data. And with data-driven tips, we help them to grow faster and turn their passion into a sustainable career.
StreamBee is streamers’ personal business intelligence team, but in a form of a tool.
We are a diverse group of 11 friends (and counting) from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and USA. We are based in Prague, but we don’t mind you being based anywhere else. We are currently working on a number of upcoming tools (we are pre-launch) and are looking to expand our team. Want to learn more about us? Click here.
Full-time .NET Core Developer
We’re looking for an experienced backend engineer with deep expertise in .NET Core. We are looking for a new backend/full-stack developer for the team, who already has considerable experience with .NET.
If you haven’t encountered something in our tech stack, it doesn’t matter too much, we believe that you’ll catch up easily. And you also have colleagues here that you can turn to for help at any time.
Who we are looking for
- A clever backend developer who won’t be afraid of frontend, DevOps, or infrastructure maintenance. Our backend is built on .NET5, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse, EntityFramework, REST, and GraphQL (HotChocolate). We use IdentityServer and also Redis as a cache and message broker. We use React, TypeScript, Redux, Axios, Apollo, and Material-UI on the front end.
- As we try to gradually divide the services into microservices, most of the backend infrastructure runs in Dockers in the Kubernetes cluster.
- We have everything on Amazon Web Services and we use Bitbucket with CI / CD on their Pipelines.
- You should like to learn new things. We are constantly expanding the functionality and integrating various services, such as Twitch API, Google Analytics, and Stripe.
- You want to be part of a growing startup that plans to launch unique applications into the world.
- You have active English.
What we will also appreciate
- The advantage is if you have more experience with AWS and you help us with scaling and security. We will soon move on to the report with the help of IaC – Terraform.
- Knowledge of machine learning, AI, and especially data engineering.
What you can expect from us
- fully flexible working hours
- friendly atmosphere (no corporate bs)
- small agile development team – everyone plays a key role in the product direction
- fully remote or hybrid work mode
- the possibility of working from home or from our office in Prague
What’s the deal
- full-time position
- competitive compensation depending on your experience
- external form of collaboration – contractor
- Employee Equity Stock Options Program (ESOP) – own a part of StreamBee
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
or email us manually at hello (a) streambee.io
We encourage you to apply
StreamBee is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic.